Lomein Noodle Stir Fry
Featured Products: Wing’s Steamed Lo Mein Noodles, Wing’s Soy Sauce
- 1lb (454 g) Wing’s Steamed Lomein Noodles
- 4 cup (300 g) Cabbage, chopped
- ½ lb (250 g) Chicken, sliced (optional)
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) Vegetable Oil (for frying)
- ¼ cup (26 g) Green Onions, finely chopped (garnish)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Wing’s Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp (12.6 g) Sugar
- 1 tsp (3 g) Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp (5 g) White Pepper
- 1 tbsp (7.5 g) Corn Starch
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Water
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Oyster Sauce or Vegetarian Oyster Sauce
- 2 tsp (10 ml) Sesame Oil
- Mix the Wing’s Soy Sauce, sugar, garlic powder, white pepper, corn starch, water, oyster sauce/ vegetarian oyster sauce, and sesame oil in a small bowl and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add the Wing’s Steamed Lomein Noodles and cook for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water. Strain the noodles and set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add 3 tablespoons (45 ml) of vegetable oil and pan fry the cabbage and chicken (optional) for 1‑2 minutes until cooked all the way through.
- Add the noodles and sauce to the pan. Toss the noodles using two spoons until well combined (about 1 min).
- Transfer to serving dish and garnish with green onion.