Featured Products: Wing’s Dumpling Wraps, Wing’s Soy Sauce
This recipe yields about 20 dumplings.
- 1 package (400 g) Wing’s Dumpling Wraps (Vegan)
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Water for sealing the wraps
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Vegetable oil
- ½ cup (65 g) Bokchoy, finely chopped
- 1 cup (89 g) Leeks, finely chopped
- 4 (15 g) Shiitake Mushrooms, soaked and diced
- 1 tsp (5 g) Garlic, clove
- 1 tsp (3 g) Ginger, finely diced
- ½ tsp (2.5 ml) Wing’s Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp (2.5 ml) Rice Vinegar
- 1 cup (52 g) Green Onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Sesame Oil, or Vegetable Oil
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the 1 tablespoon (15 ml) oil, bokchoy, leeks, and garlic to the skillet. When the vegetables have softened, remove using a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel.
- Next add in the shiitake mushrooms. Sauté until golden brown. Remove using a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel.
- In a big bowl, add the Wing’s Soy Sauce, ginger, rice vinegar, and green onions and mix together to combine.
- Place 1 tablespoon (17 g) of filling in the middle of a Wing’s Dumpling Wrap.
- Dip your finger in water and moisten the outer edges of dumpling wrap then fold the dumpling wrap in half (half moon shape) and pinch in the middle.
- Working outwards from the middle, pleat the edges together by folding the side of the wrap towards the middle and repeat on the other side. Discover Ten ways to fold dumplings.
- Repeat for remaining wraps.
- Reheat the skillet and add 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of vegetable oil. Add the filled dumplings as one layer in the skillet (do not overlap). Cook each side until the skin turns golden brown, then add the water and cover.
- Steam dumplings until wrap becomes translucent (about 3 minutes). Transfer to serving plate and enjoy!