Cold Asian Noodle Salad
Featured Products: Wing’s Steamed Chow Mein Noodles, Wing’s Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Canola Oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Sesame Oil
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Wing’s Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Ginger, freshly grated
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Honey
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Japanese Mayo (optional)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- ½ Red Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ Green Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 Carrots, shaved into thin strips
- 1 lb (454 g) Wing’s Steamed Chow Mein Noodles
- ¼ cup (40 g) Sesame Seeds, toasted
- 1 bunch Cilantro, roughly chopped
- In a small bowl, combine canola oil, sesame oil, rice vinegar, Wing’s Soy Sauce, ginger, honey, and Japanese mayo (optional) and mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the Wing’s Steamed Chow Mein Noodles in lightly salted boiling water for 2 minutes. Rinse noodles in cold water and drain well. Noodles should be cold.
- Gently toss noodles, salad dressing, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, and carrots together in a large bowl.
- Serve immediately or cover and let marinate in fridge overnight.
- Before serving, garnish with sesame seeds and cilantro. Enjoy!